Hey! I’m Cade Brown and welcome to Near Computronium, my personal website and blog (cade.site/blog). My main interests are mathematics, philosophy, artificial intelligence, programming languages, and data-driven art. I like to write tutorials from scratch, and deep-dives into mathematical/philosophical topics. I also write about practical tips and tricks I’ve learned the hard way, so hopefully you don’t have to.
Check out projects I’ve worked on: MAGMA, CARVE, kscript, SimpleSummit, OEIS A267263, MPFR. Previously, I’ve worked at NVIDIA, OLCF @ ORNL, ICL @ UTK, PAIRS @ UTK, and open source communities.
You can find me online:
- cade.site - my website/blog/projects
- github.com/cadebrown - most of my code
- instagram.com/dev_ceb - personal life updates
- twitter.com/dev_ceb - rewtweeting cool stuff
- reddit.com/u/Sm0oth_kriminal - discussions/philosophy/jokes
Also, here’s my resume, my CV, and my LinkedIn.
You can reach me at email@example.com, I’m always happy to chat or discuss possible opportunities!
I’m the vocalist for Dysmorphic Demiurge, a death metal band based in Knoxville, TN. We’re unlike most death metal bands; our songs deal with the rise of artificial intelligence, the philosophical repercussions of achieving The Singularity, and apocalyptic scenarios (BUY OUR MERCH!).
We’re completely self-recorded, self-mixed, and self-mastered, and our crazy artwork courtesy of Justin Abraham @artofjustinabraham. We’re signed to Miasma Records.
Check us out on social media, drop a follow:
- YouTube: Dysmorphic Demiurge
- Spotify: Dysmorphic Demiurge
- Bandcamp: Dysmorphic Demiurge
- Facebook: Dysmoprhic Demiurge
We also have a lot of 2D, 3D, and AI-generated animation videos, which you should check out if you’re a fan of generative art:
- AI Video: Beneath the Catacombs of Celephaïs (VQGAN+CLIP)
- AI Audio/Video: The Antediluvian Massacres (VQGAN+CLIP)
- AI Animation: Derangement Syndrome (VQGAN+CLIP)
Other cool things you can check out:
- LWN: Python and the Infinite
- My opinions and suggestions on some of Python’s mathematical inconsistencies. TL;DR: add
nan, and change how math-based exceptions are structured.