cade.site ⇒ About Me
Hey! I’m Cade Brown
I’m a programmer, researcher, and artist based in Knoxville, TN, USA. Currently, I’m studying at UTK for a Computer Science degree, while working at ICL as a research assistant. Previously, I’ve worked at NVIDIA, ORNL, and PAIRS @ UTK.
My main interests are Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence (ML/AI), High-Performance Computing (HPC), and Programming Language Theory (PLT). On this site:
- /blog: research, artwork, and other things I’ve worked on
- /links: useful apps, sites, and info found on the web
- /art: my artwork, including ML/AI-generated and data art
Also, here’s my resume, my CV, and my Linkedin.
My email is email@example.com; please send any questions or ideas!
Check out more of my art, here!
Find Me Online
You can find me on the following sites:
- github.com/cadebrown - my code, organizations, and misc resources
- twitter.com/dev_ceb - personal life updates
- instagram.com/dev_ceb - personal life updates
- reddit.com/u/Sm0oth_kriminal - programming, art, music, and philsoophy discussions
And, places I’ve popped up online:
- LWN: Python and the Infinite - someone wrote an article about my opinions